Lesvos book launch and Birdfair thanks!

Steve signing copies of A Birdwatching Guide to Lesvos at Birdfair 2009 © Liz Dudley

I'm just back from a terrific Birdfair 2009. Thanks to everyone who came along to my talk on Saturday - a full house at 0930 on Saturday morning was not only impressive but greatly appreciated.

Thanks also to everyone who came to my daily book signings of A Birdwatching Guide to Lesvos on the Subbuteo Books stand and for all the kind comments. I hope those of you who bought the book get as much out of it as I did preparing it. The book was one of the top selling books at the Birdfair.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you out on the island next month, and even more of you out there next spring.

Thanks again for all your support, it really is nice to know that my work is appreciated so much and by so many.

Steve sharing a joke at the launch of A Birdwatching Guide to Lesvos at Birdfair 2009 © Liz Dudley