A birdwatching guide to Lesvos - faulty copies

I'm aware that some copies of my book already have pages falling out. This has been caused by a problem with the glue used by the printer during binding.

If you purchased your copy before 21 September, then it is likely you may experience similar problems. If you do, or you wish to ensure you have a good copy, then please send the title page with a note including your name and address to Subbuteo Natural History Books, The Rae, Upton Magna, Shrewsbury SY4 4UR and they will send you a replacement copy by return.

All copies bought after 21 September should be fine as all the stock has now been rebound.

I'm very upset about this fault and I am very sorry for those who have experienced loss of pages whilst using the book, but this is clearly a printing fault and out of both the publishers and my own control.