Lesvos Birding holidays on Lesvos - 2009

The best way to see Lesvos is on a guided holiday with an experienced bird and wildlife guide. And who better than the man who has written the book - A Birdwatching Guide to Lesvos!

Holidays with Steve Dudley/Lesvosbirding.com
Join me and see why so many people rave about Lesvos - many of them returning time and time again!

If your interested in joining me on Lesvos, email me to register your interest. I've visted the island annually since 2000 and have led nearly 30 trips on the island. Find reports, photos and lists of species seen from many of my presvious trips here.

Max group size 7 participants. B&B at Hotel Pasiphae in Skala Kallonis. Lunches - all at tavernas across the island. Evening dinner at a Skala Kalloni taverna.

What does your holiday with Lesvos Birding/Steve Dudley entail? Click here to find out!

2009 weeks
17-24 September 2009 (Speyside Wildlife holiday run by Steve Dudley/Lesvos Birding) - spaces available - further info and prices

I'm also available for private groups, spring and autumn, if you need someone to arrange your itinerary and guide/drive you around the island.

For previous trips see reports.